In the course of our work we gather personal information from clients and we compile confidential information. We believe that it is important that you know how we treat the information that we have in our records.
- We will use personal information when filing income tax returns.
- We will use business information in compiling business statements, corporate financial statements, as well as Federal and Provincial Corporate income tax returns.
- We may be required to provide information to the Canada Revenue Agency, the Ontario Ministry of Finance or other government agencies to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
- We may also provide information to these agencies as your representative if you have provided written authorization for us to act on your behalf.
- We may use information such as telephone number, email address or mailing address if we need to contact you directly concerning the work we do for you or concerning matters that we feel would be of interest to you.
- If we compile financial statements for your corporation, we will provide such statements, or information on these statements directly to you, and to the Canada Revenue Agency or the Ministry of Finance, but not to any other party.
- We will retain and securely store all information used in the preparation of personal income tax returns for the period required by regulations. Thereafter, all records are shredded in a secure and confidential manner.
We value the trust placed in us and if you believe that any personal or confidential information has been misused please ensure that you contact our privacy officers, Nunniyer Business.